Located in Eastern Europe, Moldova is rarely mentioned as a country with beautiful women, but that is only because there are relatively few of them. Moldovan ladies are some of the most attractive and loyal women in Europe, and here is what you should know about them before meeting Moldovan singles.
What Are Moldovan Women Like?
Moldovan ladies have a complex character and dozens of positive traits. However, if you’re unfamiliar with the appeal of Moldovan women and want just to get your first impression about them, here are the most essential facts to learn.
Their beauty is striking
Moldovan women have a lot to offer to potential suitors, but their beauty is what you’ll notice at first and will continue to admire even after you’ve been together for a long time. Moldovan girls have strong features: tanned skin, black curly hair, dark eyes with arching eyebrows, and plump lips. Moldovan ladies are not too conservative with their approach to style and you can often see them flaunting their best features.
They have a hard-working nature
There are many Moldovan singles who come from a more than humble background, but they don’t allow the circumstances to break them. Instead, they use them to become even more ambitious and hard-working than they normally are. A Moldovan woman is prepared to do anything for her family, no matter how much time or effort it may take, and she is selfless enough to not demand anything in return.
They don’t collect romantic conquests
Most Moldovan girls don’t have a lot of dating experience by the time they get married. These women tend to marry their first-ever serious romantic partner, although there are some girls who have a negative first dating experience and are looking for a new partner who is opposite to their ex. However, what Moldovan singles all have in common is the desire to stay loyal to one man and never ruin his trust.
They are happiest when they’re at home
If you’ve dated a lot of Western women before, you probably know that American and European girls don’t like to spend time at home. They are always looking for a new hobby, going out with friends, planning trips abroad, and exploring new restaurants and bars. This can be fun, but also can get tiring pretty fast. This is not something you will experience with Moldovan women. They are self-proclaimed homebodies and they enjoy spending time at home with their loved ones the most.
Do Moldovan Women Make Good Wives?
Moldovan singles are definitely popular on the international dating market, but they are even more popular as wives. Every year, hundreds of Western men meet Moldovan women and bring them to live in their countries as wives. Besides the qualities we’ve listed above, there are lots of things that make Moldovan wives so desirable.
First of all, these women are deeply loyal and ready for an eternal commitment. They are not the type of women who will get second thoughts a year or two after the wedding. Having a Moldovan wife also means that you will never need to do the chores again — these women don’t just consider housework to be their prerogative, but they actually enjoy it.
What Kind Of Men Do They Like?
Personal freedom and impressive accomplishments are important to Moldovan ladies, but most of all, they are looking for a man who will take care of them and protect them. In order to win over a Moldovan woman, you need to be fine with traditional gender roles and be prepared to become the leader in the relationship and then the family.
In addition to that, Moldovan girls are looking for someone who will respect her wishes and make her feel comfortable, especially if she moves to another country. You also need to be willing to start a family right away, as most Moldovan girls can’t wait to become mothers. A respectful attitude to the older members of your new joint family.
Where To Meet Moldovan Women In Moldova?
You will hardly ever see Moldova on the list of must-visit European countries, especially when there are the much more famous Ukraine, Romania, and Bulgaria surrounding it. Still, there are thousands of hot Moldovan women to meet there, and if you are planning a trip to Moldova soon, here are the places for you to visit.
Chișinău, which you may also see in dating guides as Kishinev, is the capital of Moldova. Like any European capital, it has the highest percentage of highly educated girls who are also fluent in English and excited to meet forein men. Try the Osho, Pegas, and Complement restaurants and the Decadence, Flamingo, and Tao night clubs if you want to meet as many Moldovan ladies at once as possible.
Bălți is a major Moldovan city and is also often referred to as the Northern capital of the country. Bălți may not be very exciting to look at, but it has a surprisingly high population of beautiful and ambitious Moldovan singles. You will attract a lot of attention from the girls even when you are simply walking the streets of the city, but the President, Aurica, and Wine House restaurants and the Graff, Bentli, and Monro night clubs give you an even better chance to meet women.
Tiraspol is the capital of Transnistria, a country within a country. Tiraspol has several well-known universities and is an important industrial and economic centre. You can meet all kinds of women there and it can happen anywhere, including the beautiful embankments overlooking the river Dniester. For more opportunities to meet Moldovan singles, check out the Andy’s Pizza, Royal Club, and Mafia restaurants and the Sherri, Vintage, and Craft night clubs.
Where To Meet Moldovan Women Online?
Moldovan singles may not be the most modern women in the world, but one of the things they definitely embrace is online dating. For them, international online dating is a way to venture beyond the dating pool in their own country. These women can have a different background and goals, but what unites them is the desire to date foreign guys.
Moldovan women actively use international dating sites to find men from other countries, so if your goal is to meet Moldovan singles, this is exactly where you should go. These international dating services are popular with women, convenient, safe, and have a solid reputation among their members. Give one a try today!
How to Date A Moldovan Girl: 7 Tips
Beginning a new relationship can be stressful even when you are dating a woman from your own country, let alone when the woman lives in a completely different country. For the most part, you should use common sense and your prior dating experience with local girls, but these 7 tips will help you understand the needs of Moldovan women in dating better.
- Don’t expect her to approach you. Moldova is a fairly old-fashioned country and its women find it impossible to reach out to a guy even if they are very interested in him. Watch out for subtle signals of the woman’s interest, such as a little smile, but do the work yourself.
- She should be the only woman in your field of vision. A Moldovan woman can forgive a lot, but she will never forgive or accept your interest in other women. From the moment you go on your first date, you should only be romantically involved with this one lady and never even mention other girls.
- Women in Moldova never pay. One of the staples of Moldovan dating culture is that the man is the one paying on the date. The good news is that dating a Moldovan girl won’t break your bank: first, it’s a rather cheap country, and second, Moldovan women don’t always go for expensive dates.
- Prove you have strong family values. When you meet Moldovan singles, you should know that they are not looking for a casual partner or a one-night-stand. They want to meet someone they can potentially marry, and they can only fully trust you when you’ve indicated your interest in the same things.
- Meet her family and make a good impression on them. It’s very common for young, unmarried Moldovan girls to live with their families, so your first meeting can happen unexpectedly when you simply come to pick her up. Charming the family is essential because Moldovan singles always listen to the opinion of their parents.
- Embrace Moldovan culture and way of living. For a Moldovan woman, it’s very important that you two are on the same page culturally. Perhaps, the best way to experience the Moldovan lifestyle is to stay with her and her family and attend a local celebration. You should also listen to the stories told by the elders.
- The relationship should progress quickly. The last thing a Moldovan girl wants is to spend several years dating someone only for the relationship to fizzle out and go nowhere. The relationship should have a clear direction and you should regularly discuss the important stuff like marriage and children.
What is the stance of Moldovan women on work?
Moldovan women are not as career-oriented as the women in Western Europe and the US. They typically view work as a necessity rather than a way to accomplish something. When a Moldovan girl gets an opportunity to quit work — for example, when she gets married to a man who wants her to be a stay-at-home wife — she will use this opportunity without thinking twice.
Are Moldovan girls only looking for rich guys?
Moldovan women are certainly attracted to successful, ambitious men, and those qualities typically come with a certain level of financial comfort. However, the exact amount of money you have doesn’t really matter to Moldovan singles. They want the man to provide for the family and create a comfortable life for his loved ones, and you don’t need to be very rich to do that.
How common is the idea of marrying a foreigner and moving abroad among Moldovan ladies?
It’s definitely more common than you think! If you’ve heard anything about Moldova lately, you probably also know that things in this country are far from ideal. Poverty, political conflicts, patronizing attitude to women, and lack of good education and job opportunities are barely scratching the surface of the life of a typical Moldovan girl. These women view marriage to a foreign man and moving abroad as one of their only chances at a better life, and they are not wrong.
Megan Meyer is a family therapist. In her career, which spans 10+ years, she has witnessed every type of relationship possible. She is an expert at helping people understand each other better and knows what it takes to make a relationship work, even if it’s between two people from completely different walks of life.